Marketing-jobs i Nordsjælland
Are you ready to join a group of talented people in an innovative and fast-paced company? Are you passionate about sales, operations and community and wish to contribute to the success of our new co-working and co-living place Siljangade? Join us and become our new Community Manager at Siljangade.
You will be part of our Serviced Living Team, which is responsible for Siljangade Co-working/Co-living, UMEUS Student Co-Living and Noli Studios. We have several sites in pipeline and have just opened the doors for students at UMEUS Amager and will open UMEUS Nordhavn 1st February 2022. There are currently 14 colleagues in the Danish Serviced Living team, and you will report to the Head of Serviced Living Denmark.
The Community Manager is responsible for sales, daily operation of the site and a well working community.
Your overall responsibilities
- Responsibility for every aspect of the site
- Sales including proactive sales, outreach to companies and networks, handle leads, showings and follow up
- Letting management
- Enable the community and is an active lead in creating networking and communal activities
- Take responsibility, carries out shifts and acts as backup should staffing situation at site or at other sites require this
- Support F&B operations when needed
- Opex responsibility include man...