Marketing-jobs i København
Your areas of responsibilities
As our new Student Assistant, E2E Process you will have the chance to put your theoretical knowledge into practice, while gaining industry experience and building an invaluable network of talented colleagues throughout the organisation. You will join a small ambitious team that is responsible for facilitating all key milestones and process governance across Pandora’s entire value chain. You will therefore have a unique opportunity to work with wide variety of teams and business areas i.e., Marketing, Merchandising, Product Design and Development, Finance and Local Markets.
As Student Assistant, you will be a natural part of the E2E Process team. Your role will include following responsibilities:
- Support E2E team in a successful E2E process governance ensuring that critical objectives are met on time and facilitating cross-functional alignment across all teams
- Support E2E Manager in managing the Innovation pipeline, hereunder timeline management and tracking
- Co-develop strong and clear communication material for strategic leadership meetings
- Support and facilitate business performance analysis as part of a post-mortem process
What is needed to succeed
- You are currently studying a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing and ...